Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fall Finally??

It has been unseasonably HOT and while I love and adore summer I am ready for some cooler temperatures and some good knitting out in the cool air. I am also hoping that cooler temperatures will motivate me to finish some of the sweaters that are sitiing on the needles.

In the meantime in anticipation of the true arrival of fall here is a picture of a fall display that a coworker and I fixed at work.

Makes you just want to go out to that pumkin patch and catch a hayride - doesn't it?

3 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

It's adorable. You and your co-worker did an excellent job!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Hi, Emmy - we (Patsy, Tami, Deb and I) were at the FFF on Saturday and Jane had mentioned she saw you. We had run into Mary, Nancy and several others on Saturday, though. Your fall display is great! Where do you guys work?

3:42 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Lovely!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension