Thursday, August 23, 2007

Getting Closer

I keep reading everyone's blog and how much they are loving Ravelry. I have been signed up for awhile and tonight I checked my status. It seems that I am getting closer and closer.

Taken from the Ravelry site:


ravelry
patiently awaiting your invite?
If you've added your name to the invite request list on our front page then you can use this form to check your place in line.
Email address look me up!

Found you!
You signed up on June 19, 2007
You are #10205 on the list.
413 people are ahead of you in line.
17553 people are behind you in line.
35% of the list has been invited so far

If you haven't heard about it you better hurry on over and sign up. I understand that there is much to do there!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

Goodie! You're almost there! Let me know when you're in so we can be "friends"....Jane

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are ahead of my by about 50 people. We should get our invite this week.

Lucky us.

hope to see you one of these days and at least before our next retreat

Robin C

12:26 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Well, I know that you're now IN Ravelry, so welcome aboard! I can't wait until EVERYONE can get in. :-)

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension