Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Bad Blogger...The Saga Continues

Awhile back I participated in a really neat swap called "The Vacation" Swap. The idea was to send at least one skein of yarn- enough for a project and other items to represent a visit to your state. At the time my vacation swap package arrived I was having some technical difficulties with my camera. In truth I couldn't find the battery charger. I owe an apology to my awesome vacation pal Lora for being so late in posting about the swap. She sent really great stuff all from the lovely state of New Hampshire- a place I have never been! So what a nice vacation that was!!There was ( notice the use of the word WAS, as this was promptly devoured) New Hampshire chocolates!! hand dyed sock yarn with the most appropriate name- ROCK LOBSTER in delightful shades of red. Lora made a cute little ditty bag and put a NH measuring tape inside, she also included some fantastic handmade soap and a NH magnet. There were some postcards and what I took to be NH bookmarks. All just wonderful and greatly appreciated. Would you like to see? I just happened to NOW have some pictures.


Lots of lovely goodies from New Hampshire

I love that cute little NH magnet and the chocolates didn't last a day!

A close up of the "Rock Lobster"

Thanks a MILLION Lora for a great swap. I am loving that yarn and am so happy to add it to my collection.

More "Bad Blogger" updates to come.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Twice in one week -- I don't know what to think! ;-) Hope to run into you guys at Stitches!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Wow! That swap did look like fun and Lora's package was excellent. :)

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension