Monday, August 13, 2007

Good Grief!!

My goodness! It has been awhile. And I had planned to blog more in August. Looks like time just keeps getting away from me. I don't know where the summer has gone but if you judge by the heat and humidity it is still here and going strong but...if you judge by what I saw in my knitting basket today then fall is not very far off




Do you see it? I did not put it there. That is what happened when I let my knitting sit outside on the table while I played in the lake. I took a couple of extra days off to enjoy some extra fun in the sun.



I never tire of this view.never.

In knitting related news I am working on yet another new project and it is going along quite well. for me. I am almost up to the sleeves one side. The great news is that it is knit in one piece and there are only sideseams to sew up and it is knit on #10 needles. Mmmm if the sun is out and the camera battery isn't dead maybe I will give you a peek. Oh wait. There is a peek in my knitting basket.

Thanks for reading and sticking with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

Ok, what is 'it' --- ? I can't tell what it is...

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension