Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Perfect Day

The humidity and the temperature dropped and this morning was cool and pleasant. Perfect weather for knitting and coffee drinking outside.





Some of this......



and a littile of that

It is starting to come together....

This is what I am knitting. The Surf Stitch Pullover. Sorry about the lousy picture.

I am using Araucania Nature Cotton and a ribbon yarn called Lucky. I am really loving how it is looking. But I am beginning to have second thoughts about how it will look ON me. I purchesed this last weekend at Holly Spring Homespun on my way to my Mom and Dad's. This past weekend I got an email with the Nature Cotton 50% off online. But you know what?! I don't really mind because I like to support the "brick and mortor" yarn shops as well as those online. Kathy at Hollyspring has such nice samples to look at and she is always so friendly and helpful. It is a great little shop in the quant village of Powhatan and well worth the short drive out of the city.

It really isn't a Lakeknitter post without a picture of the lake. I took this one this morning and tried to capture the "sparkles" on the lake but as usual they are too elusive for the eye of my camera. Trust me tho- they are there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

That will be such a cute top, Emmy! And you picked some lovely yarn for it! Looking forward to seeing FO pictures sometime. :-)

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension