Sunday, February 04, 2007

A Snippet

For those of you in this area and for those of you not- that may be fans of Elliott Yamin from last year's American Idol did you know that he is about to release his first single of his own original music? Not a cover but his own. I for one cannot wait for February 13th!!

Here is a link to a youtube 30 second preview. It has a great beat and I just keep on humming. If you want to be notified of all things ELLIOTT then click on the banner on my sidebar and visit i-squad. It is fun and very imformative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpA9Uz4Mff8

Don't ya know I just love to put my headphones on and knit to the voice of Elliott. Just have to try and not hum- it drives the kids crazy. Something about no tune ....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elliott is lookin' good with that hair do and beard!!!!!

2:52 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I agree w/ Robin - Hollywood can certainly makeover a person, and a more deserving guy I can't imagine. And to think a little over a year ago he was hefting boxes over at Westbury Pharmacy....

His new single sounds really good! I would place money on the fact that his album will break sales records. Yay, Elliott!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, he sure does look good, and what a voice...

Emmy, I hadn't looked at your blog in awhile, it's great!!!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension