Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Elliott Yamin

I know! I know! I know I owe all of you some more pictures and information about our FUN Fibery weekend. and it will come I promise! I just need to rest up and get to moving some pictures around. Blogger will only load ONE picture at a time for me right now. Makes it so slow.

Anyway for a little change of pace you might have noticed my new FLASHING button in my sidebar. I have to spread some of the ELLIOTT love for my favorite Virginian. Many of you that know me know that last season of AI found ME voting. I had NEVER done that before but our local boy Elliott won me over. I have continued to follow what has been going on with him through the concerts, the gig at the State Fair and most recently his first single which was a cover of Donny Hathaway's "This Christmas" I had never heard that song before but Elliott's version is the ONLY one in my book. In case you haven't been following he is getting ready to release another single on Feb 13 and his first CD in March. I can't wait. I want this young man from Richmond to succeed. His voice is magical and captivating. In case you are interested in learning more and/or being a part to spreading the news as it happens and maybe being part of a group that hears the news FIRST! Click on the banner and go see what it is all about. I still can't believe I did it.


To thank you for reading this far- Here is a bit of knitting content: I am to the armhole shaping of the back of my NORO Lizzy sweater- Looks like I have the "Noro Virus"too as I may have ordered a bag of Silver Thaw on Friday morning.And we all know that Robin H.has it as well. Besides buying some 12 or so skeins this weekend here is a picture of her Blossom shawl/capelet. It is so gorgeous and looked so good on. BethP are you looking at this?? You know you loved it! You who never makes garments!!! Take a good look! Lovely.

So you see the Noro Virus really doesn't deserve all that bad press. Now does it?

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I love Robin's capelet! And it looks great on her, too.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am curious is Emmy aka Mary Lou. Us activity directors have the most unusual passions.
Nancy at Dunlop

4:50 PM  
Blogger emmy said...

Hey Nancy! You got it right! How did you find me?

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am home after a hospital stay and was reading some entires on three sisters blog. Saw your pic and saw the link. You can tell I don't have anything to keep me busy. I have been knitting some but can't use my left arm to well. Email me at noliver3600@comcast.net

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I just saw your blog today--and yes, I think I definetely have the noro virus! I'd even try this garment!

Beth P.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension