Wednesday, January 31, 2007

We Had Guests!

Tonight at our Knit Nite we has some special guests. I am very pleased to be able to share some pictures with you as for once in about a million years I remembered my camera- nevermind that I had to CHARGE the battery first. But I did have the charger with me! Another miracle in of itself

So in no particular order ( they were ALL special! and deserving to be listed first!!) But someone has gotta go first

This is Robin from For Love of Fiber blog. She is also the AMAZING knitter, hooker, spinner and maker of neat soaps and other things that planned and coordinated the recent weekend retreat we attended. Robin lives about an hour and a half away so we were especially honored that she took the time to come and knit with us. Please enlarge the picture and see the SNOWMAN on the end of her stitch marker that she made!! I tried to distract her long enough to set him free and take him home with me but ...no such luck!

This lovely lady is Robin's good friend Anne. It was so nice to get to chat with her and get to know her. She fit in like she has been knitting with us a long time (so did ROBIN- but after the other weekend she IS one of us!) She and Robin have started their very own KAL and they both have the "Noro Virus" as you might have noticed! We hope that both of these gals will join us whenever they can. Every week would be just fine!! and Anne and I seem to like some of the same colors.


Pam is showing off her BOHO purse. It is almost finished and will be so very pretty. Anne knits on beside her. edited: There is half of Lindy!


So here is a group picture. Well almost. Robin and I were both up taking some pictures. The gals are in the middle of a "Crochet Tutorial" and you can see that Pam and Becky are quite intent. Anne knits on. That gal is gonna be done with that KAL before the week is out! Hurry! Robin HURRY! The lady at the end in the gray sweater is dear Judy who is not only blogless she is without Internet! YIKES! There is Sandy in the lavender and just a peep at Carol on the left. Please go to check Robin's blog as I know she has a better group picture.






And now because I might have saved the cutest and for sure the YOUNGEST for last! Ella Grace joined us tonight . I just had to make her picture the largest because you see she is just too cute for words wearing her sweater knit just for her by ME!! Yep her Mom brought her tonight dressed in the sweater that I made her. I could be partial but I think it looks great on her and it matches her eyes!! I have a feeling that Ella will be coming to more Knit Nites in more handknits because I happen to know for a fact that she has quite a few.


Apologies to Lindy this cutie pie's Mom because I didn't get her picture tonight- But just trust me when I tell you that Ella comes by all this cuteness naturally.

It was a great night! I am doing armhole decreases on the side of my Lizzy sweater. Actually moving pretty fast. for me. Maybe some pictures soon!

OH! I forgot! Robin delivered an absolutely gorgeous basket that her Dad made for me when the green one I had wanted at the Retreat was sold. He does some amazing work and is fast too. Another good picture in the works there.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that picture of my little one... I just sat it as my background on the computer...

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that picture of my little one... I just sat it as my background on the computer...

9:16 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Looks like fun -- nice to see your group's knitting environment!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension