Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What They Were Up To Today

Guess what these two were up to today?? That's my niece and my youngest son. Kara is home from college for another week and today she picked up her young cousin for an evening of pure sweet fun.
They were super busy doing some fancy creating:

Now for knitting. Indigomuse asked about the pattern I decided on for my lovely mohair from FFF and the answer is......I haven't decided yet. At the moment I am focusing on finishing the sweater I started last year from the ella rae book one. I had to go buy more yarn but I think I am good to go now. I have one sleeve and then the sewing begins! I really want to have it finished to wear if (IF) Big IF the weather is cold enough when I go to Robin's Knittin at the Lake Retreat in 2 weeks. I might wear it for a few minutes even it it isn't cold enough. But Tanya as soon as I decide I will be letting you know! I have just a few finishing touches on my sister's scarf and hat.

I do need some yarn for the RED SCARF project. Hopefully something more in the way of pictures if the sun will come out!

2 Comments:

Blogger IndigoMuse said...

I'm such a dweeb and didn't realize that you were working on another project. Knitting at the Lake sounds like fun. Is it at SML? If so, send me some info and I'll promote it to our local spinning/knitting group.

Tanya

1:42 PM  
Blogger Bess said...

Love that gingerbread house. How I longed to live in one of those when I was a kid.

Happy delurking week!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension