Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Living Up to My Resolution- The Early Days

In an effort to live up to my resolutions or should I say "goals" for the New Year here I am! I don't have long because one of my lesser known goals is to get more sleep and that means cutting back on the late nights on the computer.

I am on Day 2 of Weight Watchers. So far so good. It is early in the game yet.

Went to Knit Nite tonight. Took some pictures. But no time for much posting tonight

I am posting. Albeit hurridly and without much thought. But I do want to share more of my life this year so in that spirit I want to share a picture I took back at Thanksgiving of my Brother, Father and youngest son. Not a bad looking trio of men if I do say so myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Good luck with your resolutions! I really need to knit from the stash this year - mainly because there is just too much stuff in the house (and I don't think that buying a bigger house is in the plans...:)).

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension