Monday, January 02, 2006

I Did IT! I really Did IT!

I know that this is not a big deal to most of you. I know that most of you know html code and more! but me. I know nothing. I am lucky to be able to use the computer for internet use and my digital pictures. I also write a newsletter using Publisher and can move and edit my pictures. I can do a bit in Excel. I know how to Ebay and shop online. That is where it ends so when I decided to join "The ABC Along" I was dismayed to see that I needed to add the ring code to my blog! HTML and codes...never learned that. You can look at my blog and tell. YIKES!! I knew how to copy and paste the code but WHERE do I put it?!?! Not one for giving up without a fight I am pleased and rather proud to announce that after many and I do mean many! attempts at placing the code at various places in my template I finally got one that showed up on the blog. Where the others went I have no clue. I was a bit dismayed because in the preview it was all down at the bottom. I couldn't get it to show up anywhere else so I went with it. It could have been worse. GUESS WHAT?! When I republished my blog it all moved back up to the top!! I guess an old dog can learn a new trick.

Who knows what I might add to this blog before it is over.....I really want to make my own header with a picture of "my" lake. We might get fancier here after all. But for now it is BASIC BLOGGING 101.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Doesn't it feel great doing something like that?!

I joined the ABC-Along last night too.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension