Sunday, November 20, 2005

"Knitting Chocolate"

Sounds good enough to eat doesn't it? They are two things that I love and WHAT a combination they make. Well that is where I was today. Not knitting and eating chocolate but visiting the new Knitting Shop that is my ALYS ( Almost Local Yarn Shop). If you are in Virginia and near Emporia which is also near the Virginia/North Carolina line and if you are anywhere near I95 then you should check out this nice shop. This lovely lady has taken her ebay store live and opened a retail store in the small town of Emporia.She is still waiting for some stock to arrive but there is plenty to see. Actually today it was 5 of us from my knit group that went and when we first went in I was looking around and thinking "oh no we will be done here in 15 minutes" HA!! about TWO HOURS later we were done!! She is not packed with stock but what she is has is nice with a good selection and nice patterns. She has gone to the trouble to put yarns and patterns together so that a person can get some ideas and many of them are the free, widely dispersed patterns from the internet. It is very nice for those that may not have access to all that the internet has to offer. ...Good grief how awful that must be.... I need to take a picture of my great haul. I got yarn for a present and Cherry Tree Hill Jumbo Loop for a shawl for ME!! I also got yarns for a Christmas gift which I have started already! I think I have about FOUR projects on the needles right now if you don't count the WAVY scarf from last year that I can't find!

So.....here is a picture of what I have been doing tonight and the little surprise that I found last week in Roanoke while I was LYS shopping around. I think it sure is cute ( Shore is kewt ) I have been wanting one of these for some time now. OK.....I have to go to bed. I just typed a sentence with my eyes closed...no big deal. But it MADE NO SENSE.... I had typed " especially since I heard through the grapevine that there would be no more of them" I think I was referring to the black sheep but can't be sure......but I certainly NEVER heard that...LOL good night. Oh wait !! You want the picture ??? Ok

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Keep a close eye on your little sheep buddy...I hear the ransom demands can get pretty outrageous on him!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension