Saturday, November 12, 2005

It's A Good Day

in late fall. Some of us managed to find our way to the lake this weekend. I think I missed the best of the fall foliage last weekend as there are not many leaves still on the trees. But it is good to be here. A bit chilly at night but we have 2 heaters that take care of that quite nicely.

Here is a picture of the lake in fall. Most of the boats have been pulled out but my favorite green sailboat is still there.









I FINALLY have some Harry Potter knitting in progress. I had originally wanted ( and still want) to make the Weasley Sweater but I had trouble finding the yarn. It looks like I will have to order the Rowan Felted Tweed online but I was hoping to find some in person so I could ..you know. feel it. and see just how it looks and what colors are flecked in the different colors. So in the interest of Christmas coming sooner than I think is possible and other knitting I decided to make a hat. The premier is less than a week away. DS 17 wants me take the 18th off and go with him and some friends to the premier. I don't know if I can get off but we will see. The hat will at least be finished. By tomorrow I hope. Here it is pictured on this sunny fall day. DS17 also found the perfect Gryffindor colored leaf. I couldn't resist adding it to the picture.









There was some knitting related shopping done on Saturday. Unfortunately there are no pictures as my camera battery has died. But I will say that one of my finds is said to be quite rare.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Hmmm...Rare find eh? Can't wait to find out what it is. And the heat looks great too!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're teasing us with that rare find, you know. The hat is adorable!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension