Saturday, December 31, 2005

This One's for the Girls....

.....the girls I am fortunate enough to knit with on Wednesday nights and well...just about any other chance we get to knit together. Here are some pictures of our Holiday Events...

The snowman looks over our Holiday Feast when we got together one Saturday at Pam's. THANKS! Pam!









This is Pam and Frito better known as "Totie"










Becky and Sandy with the goodies just before we all "dug in"



Beth was sitting in Frito's Mom's chair so she got to "knit with Frito"


All of us at our "Chinese" Holiday Gift Exchange


Becky and Sandy as I think Sandy is getting ready to "swipe" the Shaefer Miss Priss yarn and other goodies. I ended up with them. YEAH!!
Lindy is exclaiming over Sally Melville's new book on color. Pam is eyeing it carefully as Liz is looking on.




My knitting life has been so enriched this past year due to my association with all the wonderful gals here. I can't wait to see what 2006 brings us all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics, Emmy! I wish I could bring Frito home with me while I knit...instead I have Casey the cat sitting next to me. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to be glad for the visits...we are so lucky to have our group.

Beth

11:19 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I love our group and would be lost without all of you!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension