Saturday, November 19, 2005

fWhew!! Made It

........
and with some time to spare. I finished the Gryffindor hat with a couple of days to spare before the opening of the movie yesterday. So I went from this.......











to this.


Please excuse the scary face. He was "hamming" it up a bit for the camera before heading off to school.

I am pleased to have finished this my first KAL and on time but I did cheat a bit as I originally planned to make the Weasley Sweater. Maybe if I get started Now I will be done by the time they are ready to open "Order of the Phoenix" Maybe.......




4 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Love it! It looks terrific. Congrats on finishing your first KAL. :)

3:55 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I love that picture....He's a spitting image of you Emmy!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

He looks great in that hat! Great job.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Carola said...

Cheating! Pah, you did a great job. I am no WeasleyKALer because I couldn't imagine myself running around in HP-clothes and have no little ones to knit for. But adore this hat! (And the face is funny, too.) I think I would even wear it to the movie premiere. You are indeed a good mom.
And about my post - yes, we have snow!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension