Sunday, October 23, 2005

I Have Realized.....

...that I am a Hoarder......now we all know about the yarn hoarding and that is something most all of us do and we call it STASH! But I realized that I have been hoarding pictures and things to talk about on the blog. I think I may be (in the back of my mind...wherever THAT is) saving for a rainy day as it were. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I know that soon, very soon, my lakeknitting days will be over for some time. Now I know that I am hoarding some pictures to get us rather ME through that time but I have done that on PURPOSE. But I have yet to share my Fall Fiber Festival Finds and some FO'S!! The FO'S I will photograph this weekend but for tonight here are some pictures to share of the great gals I knit with on Wednesday nights.

My Birthday Cupcake complete with candle made by LIZ who btw is our resident cook. She has brought scrumptious carrot cake and divine Biscotti's to our group. All HOMEMADE and very delicious! THANKS LIZ!!

LIZ is wearing the striped top on the right, SANDY is concentrating in the center and on the left in red is CAROL. Now Carol and I share a birthday!! How special is that?! There are 8 of us in our group ...what were the odds???

I couldn't share the day with a better gal. I had taken a picture of just Carol but it didn't turn out so that will have to wait! I somehow managed to not photograph BETH although that is her striped mitten in the far left corner and WHERE IS BECKY?We pretty much take over a couple of tables as I am sure you can tell!

This is Sandy in her shawl made with some type of fiber from the Purled Llama. I have some too and the pattern...can't remember what either one is called. But it sure did turn out so pretty and nice. She did a great job!!

HOLD on EVERYONE! What does PAM have in her hand? Why it is a KNITTED clog.

No she didn't knit it although she could if she were of a mind to. I think BECKY is working out a plan for this.

Would you like to see a close up?!?

OF COURSE!!

If there is something creative and new and different our PAM will find it. She has a flair for "that kind of thing." Please note knitting project with Fall Fiber in hand. It will be gorgeous.

Next week I must be sure to get a picture of Becky and Beth and New Beth! Hopefully some more FO's will be out there as well.

Good Night All.

2 Comments:

Blogger IndigoMuse said...

Happy belated birthday Emmy. 49, huh? I wouldn't have guessed you were anywhere near that age. You are so bubbly and full of life. I'll bet your outlook keeps you young :) Hope that you had a great day!

Tanya

11:20 AM  
Blogger chris said...

That knitted clog is fantastic!! I would totally wear something like that. Your knitsters look like such a fun group. Thanks for de-stashing a bit and sharing with us your great pics. :-)

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension