Thursday, October 20, 2005

49!

Can it be?!?! I certainly don't feel any older than say.....30 certainly no different than I felt then. I keep trying to go "backwards" but there are those in my family that won't let me. What is age but a state of mind and I am 30! so there!!

Here is a picture of my lovely cake and a present totally unexpected since I had purchased what I wanted this past weekend. DH picked this out all by himself...I think he is "getting it" I know you know what I mean!!

It was a great day and I am thankful to be alive and KNITTING!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! May the coming year bring you even stitches, perfect gauge, no frogging, and felting only when you want it!

10:10 PM  
Blogger chris said...

A VERY Happy Birthday to you!!! :-) What a wonderful cake and present. It's good to know that men can be trained, hee! Maybe by the time I turn 30 + 19 my DH will have "gotten it." :-) Age is certainly just a number. And though I think sometimes that I'd like to go backward, I remind myself of all the unwise things I did in my 20's and I cringe. Young at heart, but owning and loving the wisdom the years have brought! Again, Happy Birthday!!!

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension