Sunday, October 30, 2005

Time Keeps on Slipping....


It sure seems to fly by! I woucl have sworn that I posted since last Sunday....but I guess not! It has been a very very busy week. Mid-week I had a very sick child that I sent off to school with what I thought was a stuffy nose. By 10 am I had him in the Drs. office with talk of hospitalizaton. His breathing was THAT bad! That same day we had the nebulizer fiasco as in the equipment NOT arriving as promised. AN upset Mom driving is not a good thing. One right turn on red ( when the sign NOT seen said NOT to do it) and one ticket later I got home from work at 9:30. The next night was Family Night Dinner at work and I think I got home about 9pm. No wonder I didn't post. I think I was too tired. DS is on the mend and managed to recuperate without the aid of the hospital! Thank goodness. Did I mention that I missed Knit Night as well?! Yep...same night as the ticket.

To get you in the spirit of Halloween. This was taken last year and it is my dh,ds8 and ds12 and friends. I took this when they came to Trick or Treat at my work. Kinda gruesome bunch huh?







I have been meaning to share some pictures of my "goodies" that I bought from Lawrie's Laine. Lawre made me two needle rolls..one for circular and one for straights. I just loved the combination of the stripes and florals.













When I ordered my ballwinder from Lawre I was lucky enough to get a dust cover for free with the purchase ( she was doing this for the first 10 ballwinders she sold!) Here is a picture of it with the lake in the background. Her work is first quality and I couldn't be more pleased. There is even a pocket on the cover to hold the instructions and the red "thingie" that clamps the ballwinder to the table.

Ok...that's it for now. I am making "fuzzy feet" and some Socktober socks so I think that I will get back to knitting. I have bought a new pattern to cast on and it will certainly be a challenge to me. Not for most of you but definately for me. Will keep you updated.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Fuzzy feet! I was thinking of making some.

And what's this new pattern huh? You holding out on us? :)

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emmy,I'm so glad to hear DS is better - we missed you at Knit Night - no idea your week was such a challenge!
We did have a new knitter join us - a school teacher from Prince George - nice lady :>. We also had another lady ask about us and take our group email address. We're growing!

Take care - Carol

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO happy to hear that DS is feeling better. There should be some sort of traffic exemption for mothers of sick children, as there is nothing so terrifying in the world. I hope this week brings you some much-needed peace and calm.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension