Wednesday, October 12, 2005

To Felt or NOT to Felt ...That is the Question

or how emmy ruined her first real PAIR of handknit socks. I guess you can see where this is going?!? My short term memory is SHOT! I put the socks in the WASHER last night thinking it was cold water and I was not going to dry them. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?! Why wasn't I thinking. They are really cute now, cute and LITTLE. Too little to even make house slippers for the 8yo. But they are still pretty. GRRRrrr
I am almost finished DH's socks in Mountain Colors. NOT to be machine washed, nope, I can remember this now.I will be looking for the words "superwash" and "cotton" and of course "Machine Washable.



Here is a little something that a friend made for me. I would like to try to make it a part of my blog....just have to figure out HOW?!?! I just love it!! Even has a laptop!

Goodnight dear friends....sleep well and remember "Don't wash the socks!!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Oh no! I guess that means you'll have to knit yourself another pair :)

Lornas Laces does well in washer and dryer.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Carola said...

Oh this sounds sad. But you say they are still pretty (of ourse..), you can use them for Santa Claus. But then, they are small... Well, at least you will always remember.
Funny drawing, maybe you can squeeze it into the sidebar?
And thanks for helping me with my Eris colour decision.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Ahem....Someone needs to check out the new "winners" on the Give A Little Blog.

Just saying... :)

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Garage Renovation Chattanooga said...

Thanks foor this blog post

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension