Sunday, September 25, 2005

It's Blossom TIme

....here in ole Virginny.....well maybe not in Virginia but here at Lakeknitter's house. I woke up yesterday morining and realized that I had less than a week to finish the Blossom vest that I want to wear to the FALL FIBER FESTIVAL!! Those of you that know me know what a slow poke knitter I am. I read blogs, I surf the net for knitting related "stuff", sometimes I actually post to my own blog and I knit.My projects move slowly since I also have to work 40 or so hours a week not counting the "mommygirl" job mixed in with all of that. Well I kind of panicked yesterday morining. I bought the lovely colorful Noro Blossom from Orchardside last Saturday at NOSO in Roanoke. WHY I thought I could do this in less than two weeks I don't know. I guess I just got Knitting Crazy in the company of so many awesome knitters.Check out pictures of NOSO at IndigoMuse 's Blog.She has some great sky pictures and three pictures from NOSO.

Well I put the petal to the metal and I have been a knittin fool this weekend and I have finished both sides and half the back!! I can see the end is in sight and I am going to make my lovely patient boys Breakfast for Dinner . They are so excited. Pictures to come later in the week.

I hate that I am not at the lake for my traditional lake knitting picture. Oh well....winter is coming must get used to that!

But in the meantime here is another lake picture. Luckily I have lots of them.

1 Comments:

Blogger IndigoMuse said...

Hmmm, I hadn't thought about wearing one my knits to the Fall Fiber Festival. Alas, I know that Rogue won't be finished. I could wear the corset with a sweater maybe :) Lets plan to try to meet there. I'd love to chat with you some more. Can't wait to see that vest.

Tanya

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension