Friday, September 23, 2005

One More Try





I have been around the blog block and I see that there are lots of bloggers with more than one picture for Sandy's weather/sky contest. ( Special thanks to Tanya for helping me to link!! Whoo Hoo!!)This is quite fun actually! I have been happily perusing my many many digital pictures. I love pictures! Thought I would try to get another entry in before the deadline...hehe.

This is a "lake moon" sky at night It is not my favorite.My favorite involves some positioning before I can post it and I am just too tired for that right now. Maybe I will squeeze one more in tomorrow :)

Tonight was ds8 PTO meeting and I knit through the whole meeting. The little boy sitting next to me was fascinated by what I was doing. I could tell by the way he was watching me and then he couldn't help himself and he had to ask me what I was doing. He also liked my red Katcha katcha.Now how was that for a bit of KNITTING content in my KNITTING blog!

Night rather "Mornin' All Y'all"

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

LOve this picture, although the other ones are great too. I have a great polaroid picture from 10 years ago of a sunset I want to post...Now if I could just get this dinosaur scanner to work :)

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that is absolutely beautiful! Can't believe we didn't talk about your day in Roanoke on Wednesday -- I'll have to catch up after I get back from the Windy City. You MUST remember all the details about the Fiber Festival for me...

Beth P.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension