Friday, September 30, 2005

This Little Piggy went to Market


The First Market Bank that is.... This is my Fall Fiber Festival Piggy Bank. Isn't he cute? I got him back in the summer so that I could save up odd change for the very first ever...for me !!! Fall Fiber Festival. As many of you know that is coming up Saturday and I am soooo excited. Just like a kid at Christmas I am!! I am just a few rows, a 3 needle bind off and 3 buttons short of finishing the Blossom vest! It will be worn when I depart this house at 7 am on Saturday no matter how long it takes. It isn't anything spectacular in the knitting category, a very simple pattern butin the very soft and colorful Noro Blossom yarn. It works for me.

Now...Back to my pig. He is going to Market tomorrow and I thought I would have a little contest. I have never had one and my stash isn't huge ( yet) but I will give a skein of Recycled Silk Sari Yarn OR a ball of sock yarn ( enough for a pair) to the person that comes closest to guessing how much Fall Fiber Festival $$$$ is in the pig! Contestants get your guesses in by 8am on Sunday October 2nd! In the event of a tie, I will draw a name for the winner. I will not tell anyone on Saturday at the FFF and I plan to take some extra $$...you didn't think I would rely solely on the pig did you?!?! So don't guess based on what I buy or don't buy! I just wanted it to last long enough to give people a chance. DS12 has a guess in but his won't count for this. NOT that he wants yarn hehe . I will take potential prize pictures in the light of day and post soon!



Here is a side view. Does that help??
Happy guessing ! Can't wait for Saturday!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Blog is creative. I have a home based marketing site. If you are interested in home based marketing then stop by.

12:55 AM  
Blogger emmy said...

Blog spam...YUck!
No yarn for them!

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see your fat little piggie. I hope you have $45.00.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Based on how much my sheepie bank holds, I'm going to guess $60

I'll be working at the Spirit Trail Booth on Sunday - stop by and say hi! Jennifer has amazing stuff!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Angel Girl said...

Hi there - I hope that we will get to meet this weekend at the festival. Let's see - in May I had a jar that I filled with coins to take to Maryland. It was fun to take the coins to the coinstar and get the paper money. I guess $48.96

Angel

11:46 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

My guess is $37... though I hope you spent more than that! I don't think I could have held myself back (unless it was per purchase, then maybe)

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never won a contest in my life, except for a free Snapple, so I won't even bother to guess. Instead, I'll just wish you a wonderful trip filled with all sorts of fabulous yarn-y goodness!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension