Monday, February 19, 2007

Follow Up


I have a lot that I need to follow up on for you. First of all a week from today I had alluded to mystery and left you hanging. sorry about that. Unfortunately my blogging, knitting and interneting came to a dead halt due to the "NoroVirus" and I am NOT talking about the kind that knitters love. But I am good and back on track so here we go....

Go back to the previous post and look at those photos from Dad's Birthday and oops- Here is a collage I made. Now for those of you familiar with Richmond radio both current and past this little question is for you. Heard of "Shotgun John"? He is and has been a dj for Q94 for some time and he was at my Dad's Birthday party. So check out the pictures and see if you can figure it out. I still can't believe I didn't think to beg, plead with him to play Elliott's "Movin' On.

I know. If you have been on the receiving end of my Elliott mania you can't believe it either!

I have decided that the other item that needs follow up really deserves its very own post. Dare I say Tomorrow?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, too. I haven't listened to Q94 since I was in high school, I think, so Shotgun Johh doesn't ring a bell, unfortunately. Hope he made the party fun for you!

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A delight to meet a fellow knitter while visiting my mom (105A) at your place of work. Again - you are all a special group of people in there and we are blessed to have you looking after my mom. I'll try to drop by tomorrow and show you two handed two color Fair Isle.

AnneB

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension