Sunday, November 05, 2006

This just in....

....Late breaking news!! Pam and Becky are back from Stitches and here is the fun picture of them to prove it. I am marking my calendar NOW for next year.

Isn't that just the coolest picture?!? I could use some sock yarn in those colors!! So pretty. Next year my "ugly mug" will be right in there with them.

I am so glad to hear that they had a great time. They saw Jane and Lawre. And to quote Pam in a not so exact way " Knitters are such nice people. They are truly as a group and individually the most helpful and kind people. There was none of the crowding and such that you see at some of the larger craft/Christmas shows. It was like getting to visit oh about 200 LYS." WOW! I am just "eat up with the jealousy". Can't wait for Wednesday night! I'll be sure to bring my camera. Thank goodness I have friends that I can live the good time vicariously .

Oh and in light of recent computer problems I guess I shouldn't feel too bad about missing Stitches as I ordered a new laptop yesterday!! WHOO HOO!

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Yeah for a new laptop! One of these days I'll make it Stitches Somewhere...

9:51 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Yeah, me too -- next year, for sure!

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension