Monday, September 11, 2006

Yes...I DO knit. Really

It seems like a very long time since I shared any actual knitting. But I do have lots of "irons in the fire" not even counting the gazillion UFO's around here. I need to take a lesson from Mary, of Virgin Wool. She finished up some UFO's this past weekend. Go take a look!

Well here's what I am working on right now and ONE FO to share

Baby socks to match a hat for a special baby. I need to finish these on up before they don't fit anymore! You really can't put off knitting for those little ones.

Another project for a little one. I started a sweater for this little fellow BEFORE he was born. It took me so long that I ended up finishing it for another newborn. He is a year old now and a good size fella so I am making this ribbed vest for him. I know that you can't see much right now but I do like the coordinating stitch marker.

I am enjoying the monthly dishcloth KAL and this was the "mystery pattern" for September. I have already gifted it to my Mom.

And last but certainly not least a little something Patriotic on this day for remembering.......

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I like the socks and the dishcloth!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

I recognize that project bag in the background. Glad to see it in use!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hey - thanks for the link love! :-)

I've been tempted to join that dishcloth KAL, but something has held me back. I guess I'm not a lover of mystery -- I want to SEE what I'm knitting before I commit the time, I guess. Kudos to you for committing to it sight-unseen!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension