Saturday, November 11, 2006

Lest You Think.....

....that no knitting takes place here at emmy's house anymore. Here is some proof that while the knitting experience might take much in the way of time eventually it is completed. almost.

Remember this? Purchased and posted about sometime back in February I do believe. I have read reports of this yarn being rough, scratchy and hard on the hands. I find mine to be soft and easy to work with.Here it is today, oh...about 9 months later....

I get to spend some time on "sleeve island" and I will have a nice sweater when the cold weather gets here. I think of this as a very fall sweater and refer to it as my "Indian Corn Sweater" I would like to finish it in time for Thanksgiving. Do you think I can?

Today was a busy day in Williamsburg. I was there for work but did get to do some shopping. Unfortunately nowhere near Knitting Sisters. There are lots of new signs to Jamestown and all around the area in anticipation of the big Celebration coming up in 2007.

More news tomorrow??

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

That yarn looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see the finished sweater.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9 months - you BIRTHED a sweater! Congratulations! Great fall colors, too!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

What a great sweater -- truly autumn colors!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension