Sunday, February 05, 2006

?!Super Bowl Sunday?!

Not so much here. Only one of my three sons is into football. We will probably watch the game or part of it. DH and the other two have been talking about the Snackage. which they will eat without guilt while watching Law and Order or a movie.

As for me.....
I took a picture of my knitting before I got started on it this afternoon for Scouts Super Bowl Contest....now football watching required. Here is the link in case you haven't heard already:

And here is my knitting. I cast on for the right side of the Chunky Little Jacket from Ella Rae designs.

But before that I have to head over to work, order the Pizza and make sure there are plenty of drinks and snacks at work for the Super Bowl Party there. Everyone is looking forward to seeing the game on the new 42" flat screen we just got for the Activity Room and have mounted on the wall!!!

Whatever it is you watch tonight. Enjoy what is left of your weekend.

MMMmmm I just noticed that my links and picture thing aren't up there....strange...

Well they were there when I edited. Good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Isn't that funny - I went over to watch the Super Bowl at my brother's house last night - he also just got a ginormous flat screen tv for his birthday. Required major fireplace renovations in order to install it over the mantle. Men and their toys....

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That yarn is gorgeous! It begs to be petted. I can't wait to see the FO.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension