Thursday, February 23, 2006

I Feel SO BAD

I am a terrible blogger. Really I am. Look at the date of my last post. I didn't know it had been so long. I haven't even done my "C" post yet and it's almost too late for "D". I am sorry but I am afraid that I have let LIFE get in my way. Heck! Last night was my first "Knit Nite" in over TWO weeks.....lots of reasons but I can't remember most of them now. The one I do remember deals with DH thinking he was having a heart attack last week and spending two nights in the hospital and having a Cardiac Cath. Good news! No heart attack and no blockage! But I am woefully behind.

I have a great "C" ~it is my youngest son. I have been putting it off because I want to use some great pictures and really give a good picture of what a special young fella he is. I need to have some peace and quiet to do that. I guess that is what is taking me so long....looking for the perfect time. Well ...if you will bear with me just a little bit longer....I think the perfect time will be early Saturday morning before anyone else is up. Deal? deal.

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Deal!

So glad to know hubby is ok too!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Whoa! And I thought having a paper due and the kids with the flu was a big deal! (Tamiflu works great!)

Blog whenever youcan--we'll read it!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

There is no need to apologize for not blogging for awhile -- it's your blog. You own the blog, it doesn't own you!

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey -- glad to hear that the hubby is okay! That's a far bigger fish to fry than blogging, I'm pretty sure.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension