Sunday, February 26, 2006

C is for ......

Clay

Almost 10 years ago the very same week that I turned the big 4-0 I learned that I was pregnant with a third child. I was stunned, I was shocked. I just didn't know how this could BE.....well yes I did know but I was very surprised. I believe that every thing is for a reason, a part of a plan maybe not always our plan but a plan for us. Clay is a joy! I know that you can see the life that just sparkes in his eyes and dances in those freckles across his nose. He is the one that started calling me "MommyGirl" a name that is near and dear to my heart. He loves hugs and kisses. He is the one that shares my love of the lake and all things to do with the water. Here...let me show you some more pictures of .....Clay.....

He is a WaterBug that is for sure.....He can now swim without the life jacket but he always wears it when he is on the docks and around the boats. He has always followed that rule.


He is silly and fun to be with! Here he is enjoying some fun glasses he won at a Festival last summer.

C is for Clay.....caring, comic, and committed. He is a sweetheart and I am glad that he is part of my plan.

Just so you know...there are two more that I adore just as much. Their names just happen to be a little farther down the alphabet.

6 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

He looks just like you Emmy! Great pictures.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

He's a cutie-pie! Reminds me of one of my nephews!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hey Emmy -- thanks for stopping by my blog, too! Hey email me at maryklarson [AT] comcast [DOT] net and I'll send you the picture of the Lake Gaston ice cream boat!

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about C is for CUTE. That boy's gonna break hearts all over the place in a few years!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emmy, he is so precious -- I sometimes think that we appreciate things in a whole different way as we get older. How lucky you are to have this wonderful relationship with Clay and with your other boys too.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hi Emmy--thanks for visiting my blog and for commenting! You don't have to buy your king cake...I can send you the recipe! =) It's so, so good. Too bad I'm counting WW points.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension