Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A Sucker for a CONTEST

Yep....that's me and I found a good one. I don't know her real well yet.....tho I like what I see of her blog so far. Her name is Sandy and she is a fan of "weather/sky pictures" it seems. Here is her link http://www.sandysknitting.com/ Sure wish I knew how to link this just to her name...gotta. learn. THAT thar trick!

Anyhow here is my entry. It is the sky reflected in the lake. The day I took those pictures was so special. I had never seen it quite like that EVER. and I haven't seen it again. It was a calm quiet day with no one around. When I noticed how the sky and literally EVERYTHING was shining reflected in the water. I walked back up the very steep steep hill to get my camera. I was glad that I went immediately because half an hour later it had all changed. Musta been the angle of the sun, the type of clouds and the stillness of the water. I don't know but it was awesome. That is why I love love to knit by the lake.
There are more pictures of that day in previous posts if you are interested. Just in case.

3 Comments:

Blogger IndigoMuse said...

So beautiful, that lake. You find just the right way to capture it.

BTW, this is the way to link words in Blogger. Type your passage and then go back and highlight the word using your mouse. Click the link button at the top of your post (it looks like a link in a chain) and a box will pop up. Insert the web page address and click okay. Voila, it hyperlinks for ya. Best wishes.

Tanya

1:28 PM  
Blogger Nannette said...

AWESOME lake / sky picture!

6:55 PM  
Blogger kelli ann & lorie said...

what a great photo. and... thanks Tanya, for the tip on linking in Blogger!

a wealth of information i tell ya
kaf

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension