Sunday, September 11, 2005

Have You Seen?

The awesome total raised so far by "Give A Little"? Well...it is over $82,000!!!

I wanted to post a picture of my gift for the Prizes that Margene and Susan are giving away to the people that donate.

As you can (hopefully) see it is 2 balls of Sock It To Me self patterning sock yarn and a set of Comfort Zone DPN's in size 3. I hope that the winner will enjoy using them. The color is pretty accurate on my monitor...it is blues and greys with some white mixed in.

My next post will be about the "Sock that Almost Wasn't"

1 Comments:

Blogger IndigoMuse said...

Hey there,

I couldn't find your email but wanted to let you know that it might not be too late to attend NOSO. There have been a few cancellations. Contact the event organizer at rae@thinkingknitter.com to see if she can still get you in. Let me know if you'll be there. I'd love to meet you.

BTW, I saw that you bought some Purled Llama yarn. I made my corset from their rayon/cotton blend and it bled like no tomorrow (visit my blog to see how bad it was). I strongly encourage you to swatch (and wash your swatch) before you put a lot of time into your project. I don't know if all of their yarns run like mine did but I'd hate to see anyone else heartbroken. Best wishes!

Tanya

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension