Sunday, November 11, 2007

Mission Accomplished!!!

I am here in Norfolk for the ELLIOTT Yamin Concert tonight at the Norva. No time for many details but I was successful in giving Elliott the scarf I knit!! We waited by the bus and guess who popped out of the alley. Tried to only keep him a moment, but you know he needs it next week when he is in Canada!

I hate "Pictures of Me" but Elliott is the redeeming factor in this one- so her ya go!!



Elliott and me and E-trainer Lilly looks on! Elliott waving good-bye for the camera. Gosh I hope he will wear the scarf.

Gotta go. I have a CONCERT To attend!!

p.s. I don't hate the song "Pictures of me" I meant pictures of me- really.

4 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

AWESOME!!!! How special is that...I'm sure he will wear it!

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl! A scarf from his #1 fan! I know you and Pam had a great time tonight at the concert. Can't wait to hear about it.

2:04 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Emmy, when I was down in Asheville I saw that Elliott had been there recently, and their little free weekly paper (like Richmond's "Style Weekly") had a picture of him on the front cover and an article about him, so I picked up a copy for you. Remind me next time you're going to be in Richmond, and I'll get it to you!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

OMG That scarf is awesome!!!!!!!! Now I'm going to watch for pictures of him and see if he's wearing it!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension