Saturday, September 02, 2006

Saturday Skies


After three days of vacation spent inside due to pouring rain, I can't begin to tell you how pleased I am to present to you some Saturday Skies. No... I couldn' just stop at one. It was just that good today.

Sky first thing in the morning. OH! what is that bright spot in my eyes?!?! Do you notice how the water sparkles there in the sun. I love that.

Very blue skies and fluffy white clouds. NOT the dark gray and dreary ones of recent days gone by.And just because I couldn't stop taking pictures and then I couldn't pick. So lots of Saturday skies.

I didn't know when or if I would see the sun again so today I wasn't very careful with the sunscreen and my face. As in I used none....big mistake. I will be wearing a 50 block on my nose tomorrow and possibly the rest of my face as well, I know better. really.

Enjoy the rest of your Holiday Weekend. Ya'll.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension