Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Funky Scarf Swap

I started this on August 16th and am just now getting to finish it....apologies to my secret FUNKY SCARF SWAP PAL. But don't worry..if it is bright and colorful I will LOVE it!!

Let’s get the allergy part out of the way. Are you allergic to any fibers?
No fiber allergies although I would not want mohair up near my neck

Do you prefer any fibers over others?
Anything soft and not "itchy"

Post an image of something that you think is funky.
This is where I got "stuck". Sorry.

Would you prefer funky yarn or a funky pattern?
Doesn't matter to me one little bit. You choose!

What are your favorite colors?
I love blues and greens and I love them together! I love purple thrown into the mix and/or pink.

What is your favorite piece of art?
A handwoven basket or a nice piece of pottery. This is some pottery from Neolia Cole of Sanford NC. I have loved her work for a long time. Many many years before she was NC Potter of the Year.


What colors would you never have up close to your pretty face?
Brown, tan, orange, yellow

Would you prefer an actual scarf or a cowl?
Either

When you wear a scarf do you prefer a wider/shorter scarf or a thin/long scarf?
Doesn't matter because I like them both.

What is the climate like where you live?
I am lucky we have all 4 seasons here. I rarely wear a coat tho...unless it is in the teens.

Would you prefer a functional scarf (to keep you warm) or one just to funk-up your wardrobe?
I am pretty hot natured so nothing too too warm....and afterall this is the FUNKY scarf swap. I think I would prefer something decorative that I could use to spice up my wardrobe

What else would you like your partner to know about you?
I see things on the internets that others have made and I love it all! Pick something you will have fun knitting and I am sure I will be loving it!
I am so not picky.

Had a great knitterly fiber day yesterday. Will post more later.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Lots of good info. You know, these pictures that you see online that you like? You could foward a few to me if you get a wild hair...

1:42 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

That is beautiful pottery. I think I'd have to buy a pitcher if I saw one for sale, especially in those colors.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension