Sunday, March 05, 2006

Backyard ?!?


My favorite "Backyard" The one with the view is the one I visit most weekends. The one I see M-F not so interesting.....


The view through the camper "kitchen" window. Now I don't mind doing the dishes with this view.....

I decided that if Knitblogger's Fieldtrip was going to be a monthly event then I had better use some pictures a bit more in keeping with the season. We don't get to our camper in the winter months but this is from a March/early April past year or so....Just past the umbrella is "my" knitting lounge chair ( just for you Becky :)
This is the campfire surrounded by leftover fall leaves. The boys love the campfire and I have discovered that it provides just enough light to knit by...if the project isn't too tiny.


This is the view in late winter, early spring from my favorite knitting chair.I can't wait to share my favorite views with all of you as the seasons progress. Thanks Becky for a great idea!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emmy, that looks peaceful. I think you could park the rv in my backyard and almost see the same view! My backyard is a wilderness. All that is missing from your photo is a lawn chair with a knitting basket parked next to it! GRIN. Thanks for sharing. Want to do it again next month?

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh - I'm jealous - what a beautiful place to go to. It looks so relaxing.

1:56 PM  
Blogger AmyArtisan said...

What a great view! Thanks for sharing! :)

3:14 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Beautiful place. I'd love to just sit and knit there! Thanks for sharing!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new additions to the Fieldtrip Emmy!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, how lovely! Thanks for sharing. :)

8:53 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

Lovely views! Thanks for sharing it. Looks like a great place to relax!

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it's just beautiful, Emmy! It reminds me so much of camping with my family in the Adirondacks when I was young. Where is your camp located? We used to have a cottage on Lake Ontario, and we really miss it sometimes.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Scoutj said...

Wow. That's pretty dang beautiful!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

What a lovely place! We can't wait to take our kidlets camping when they get a bit older. How relaxing!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension