Sunday, March 12, 2006

At Long Last...The letter E......

Good grief! Why has the letter "E" been so hard for me to come up with a picture. Well I will tell you why...every time I kept coming up with my OWN name...emmy, well actually that is a nickname and not my real name ( so see you did learn something personal about me ). Those of you that know me in real life as opposed to knitting blog life know that my last name REALLY does begin with today's letter the elusive E. So what to do...... I am not much for my own picture. You may or may not see that here. Just depends. on how fat, old or bad I look or think I look. So nope not going to use a picture of me. There is only one decent one and that one has been used already. ( If you are really curious it was done the day our Knit Group celebrated our one year anniversary and made scarves. It is here. somewhere.)

But then I got a vision...from the mirror of all places. I was wearing it....it was looking back at me . It was my answer!!It is the lovely necklace my dh gave me for no reason other than he found it in a store and thought it was pretty and appropriate. I give you the letter E and yes in a way it is me. and it is my name and my last name. It means alot to me this letter.........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No complaints here, Emmy! We "Es" have to stick together!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

That is a pretty necklace! And I found the picture of you! Nice! :-)

Does your knitting group meet at the Books-a-Million in Richmond? That's not too far from me....

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension