Monday, August 22, 2005

It's a PAIR!!!!

of socks ...that is! I am so excited they are my very first finished PAIR!!













And I really like how they turned out. They are made from hand dyed merino from the gals at WOOLARINA. That yarn is a dream to knit and I think the colorway matched pretty well .I am sorry that I don't know how to put a link in here. Here's a try....http://www.woolarina.com/ Mmmm looks like that worked. I hope I am not using their bandwidth doing it that way. Someone please let me know if I am! I just copied and pasted their url. Please note: Out of focus lake in the background .


What did Pam have in her bag last KNIT NIGHT?!?!?

WHY it is a handmade swift made for her by her very ingenous husband Keith. We all made suggestions on ways that Pam could/should?!?! show her appreciation.

But. I don't think SHE appreciated our suggestions. She designed the special carry bag herself with plans for a much nicer bag later on. But I think the eyelet pillowcase fits the bill perfectly.

We hope to meet at the brand new Panera Bread tomorrow night. I just hope it won't be way too crowded. I can just taste that French Onion Soup! MMMmmmmm GOOD!

5 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

You go girl! Loving those socks. Don't worry about bandwith, direct linking won't hurt. I am fairly sure that bandwith just deals with images.

See you tonight!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Ooops...I mean tomorrow night. hehe

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the socks are gorgeous!! I love your blog site too. See you tonite!
Beth P.

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're awesome -- such pretty colors, and they look so soft and cuddly. Very impressive! I have only made baby booties, and much cursing was involved. Someday, I hope to advance to socks, but it may be a while before I can gather up my courage.

11:20 PM  
Blogger paula said...

oooh- pretty! they look great!

hey- would it be okay if I have a copy of your picture up on the site? I was thinking of adding some sort of finished gallery.. let me know! thanks!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension