Thursday, August 18, 2005

Another Great Night....

Knit Night that is!! I know that I have said this before but we have the greatest group of gals Ever!!! Tonight we had a new Beth join us. For those of you that don't know we now have Liz and 2 Beths!! all short for Elizabeth. That is pretty good because there are only 8 of us when we all show up! Here is a picture of "new" Beth. I think the name suits her and she sure fit right in with us.



















This a really great "Knit Friend" hard at work. This is Pam and she is saving Socks Gone Wild. Thanks to her we are hurrying down the foot toward the home stretch and completing my first PAIR of socks!! I think it takes a true friend to help with something like this and that is our Pam for sure!!

Since it is after 1am and yes that is 1 in the MORNING!! I think I will head off to bed. Rest easy....there are more "Knit Night" pictures yet to come. There will be Liz modeling her latest and Becky with her absolutely exquisite sweater.Many works in progress and good times to be shared.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I agree! Beth is a perfect addition to our group.

And good ol' Pam...She's ours! Evryone stay away.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, my arm looks like a torpedo! No more sleeveless for me...!

I bought some incredibly delicious yarn yesterday -- I'll bring it next week. I'm barred from any knitting stores for at least a week. Beth P.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension