Monday, August 22, 2005

Notes from the Lake





I am so very fortunate to have a vacation day which meant an extra day at the lake. It is a perfect day so far! NO humidity and the temperature is much much cooler.
The sunrise on the lake was beautiful .
Here are a couple of shots. I expect to be out enjoying some of this perfect weather VERY soon!


















I have had some pictures to share from last week's KNIT NIGHT. We had such a great group. I think we were all there except for one of the Beths. We have some almost FO's and a new shawl started.




This is Becky and she just has to crochet an edging on this gorgeous sweater. Be sure to enlarge it so that you can see the detail.








Here is Liz with her Kiri Shawl. The colorway is exquisite as is the detail. I so admire her lacework. And to think ..she taught herself to knit last summer from books.

The sun is a calling ..more later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Wish I were there at the lake with you! The pictures are such a tease.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension