Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Elliott Yamin ~ Just For Fun

I was stopping by Elliott Yamin's "My Space" tonight and he has something called "Elliott TV". The perfect thing for the adoring E-Fan ( that would be me!) It said that I could embed it on my site so I thought Why not? some of you might enjoy it. I know I will :) So here goes...............






WhoooHoooo!! It worked! If you haven't listened to his new single "Wait for You" I highly recommend it. This is some great music to knit to....so grab your headphones and your needles and join me. Great Fun!! Just click on the arrow. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

That's my favorite song on his album. Probably the most "commercial", as well, which is why they made it a single, but I really like it.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man! I enjoyed that!

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension