Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Homecoming - of sorts

The weather was perfect for some knitting at my favorite spot in the whole wide world. Sunny blue skies with enough spring still around for the dogwood blooms not to have disappeared. I was so afraid that I had missed them this year.

The early morning sun was just peeping out above the trees when I got up with my coffee to enjoy some time in peaceful knitting. It was everything that I had remembered and more. It is my favorite place to knit and contemplate. Smith Mountain Lake. I worked on my top down cardigan. Here is a bad picture. I am creating the shadows. I should have taken the picture earlier in the day but I didn't. Right now I am stuck and have to take it to my favorite "Knitting,M.D.! Becky. I had a dropped stitch (or two) and thought that I could drop down and make it alright. Well it turns out I can't. I have dropped and picked up the stitch(s) 3 maybe 4 times and it is looking worse instead of better. and this is going to be right at the top of the sleeve. It has to look better. I know the "doctor" can help me.

A report on the patient tomorrow night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you made it to the lake!!! Glad you did!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Glad to see you are back at the lake, knitting. I spy something else I recognize next to knitting! Glad you are still using the bag! I have been knitting but not blogging. Soon!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension