Monday, April 23, 2007

Distracted

I think I got distracted last week and I never finished the Spring Fiber Festival Story. Mmmmm let's see where did I leave off.....





That's right we were heading into the Smith Mountain Coffee Shop for some coffee and knitting and I do believe I took some pictures while there


I knit on my weekend project : The Moebius KAL





Robin is working on her scarf since she has finished and is WEARING her moebius!Becky was working out a few tangles. Her fancy orange moebus really turned out nice!Pam wasn't looking when I her took her pic in the coffee shop and it wasn't the best so I have substituted this one I took at the Fiber Festival. Don't you love her shirt - she got it at last year's mudbog er ... I mean Fall Fiber Festival

We returned to the cabin after a great meal to knit and .......

Ever the dedicated blogger...Robin went outside to get her blog post to load and post when the signal was not good inside the cabin.


Projects that were started, picked back up and/or finished during our weekend. There was much good knitting, fun and fellowship. Afterall isn't that what makes this journey so special.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY! Those side pics! UGH! We had such a great time!!!!!!!! I'm ready to do it again.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Looks like you guys had fun, Emmy!

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension