Monday, June 19, 2006

This N That


Tonight's blog is brought to you by "whims" or perhaps just some of the random things that have been going on today in my life. First of all this is what my day looked like today. Pretty isn't it. Peaceful and serene.

I have not been a very good "Project Spectrum" participant. I have been late and missed whole entire months worth of colors. That is why I am so happy to have finished the blue baby sweater and in the proper month!! I started on a new sock with lovely yarn hand dyed by "NoNo Kitty". I got it from Kpixie right before it wasn't going to be available any longer. Anyway I am calling it "The Quarterly Sock" as it meets color criteria for May( green) June (blue) and July ( purple). I was speeding along yesterday at the Father's Day Cookout and all of a sudden I came to a DEAD, screeching stop. It seems that I did not read the directions clearly . I was way past the beginning of a short row heel! with limitted directions. I struggled along. But something just wasn't looking right to me. I debated all night and then this morning I ripped part of it. I was able to save part of the ribbing. But I have to say " I am no good at getting stitiches back on the needles NO GOOD!!" but I managed. Here is a picture of the quarterly socks right after I frogged whatever the mess I had made of the heel, I am pleased to say that it is coming along nicely.Now. But this is how it looked this morning.

I promised my Knit Sock Kit Swap pal that I would post my questionaire tonight but I think I will save that for early morning when I am fresher. Right now I keep closing my eyes and typing whatever my fingers and whatever the boys will make of it! See!! That makes no sense and isn't what I meant to say!!

See ya in the morning. Should be fun!!

emmy

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

That's beautiful yarn -- can't wait to see the finished sock!

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension