Sunday, May 21, 2006

PNW ...It is B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L

PNW.....what you might is PNW?! and why is it beautiful? Here let me show you......

It is hand dyed yarn made just for me by Dorothy of "Just Another Blog". This is my yarn for the DYE-O-RAMA yarn swap that I joined. One day I will have to learn how to put those buttons on my blog. But ...back to Dorothy, she read my blog and wanted to dye some yarn that would reflect my love of the lake combined with the great Pacific NorthWest where she lives. Go read about how she dyed it. ( scroll down to May 8th and 10th ) The funny thing is that I had been to her blog and read about MY yarn but didn't know it was MINE but I really liked it and even thought how nice it would be if it was for me....like no chance of that! I love it and it is perfect! She also wrapped my yarn in a handknit dishcloth from Mason Dixon Knits! I love it too and don't think I will be able to wash dishes with it!! It reminds me of lemons, limes and oranges.

Here is a picture with the lake in the background...perfect..didn't I tell you?!?! The leaves all around the camper are so green now too tha t it all goes together just like Dorothy intended!

It has been a beautiful weekend here with lots of sun! I have to finish packing up and head for home. I sure don't care for the three hour trip home. I much prefer the three hours it takes to get here!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

You are back! Love the colors on the warshrag--it does remind me of citrus colors! lovely.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Dorothy Neville said...

Emmy, warshrags are to be used! The "citrusy" description sure beats my husband and son's descriptions of it as cauliflower and fried eggs.

I am happy you like the yarn, and you photographed it well.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Lone Knitter said...

Wow! That's some beautiful yarn and what a lovely and creative way to package it.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm not sure if I'm more envious of the yarn or the lake -- both are gorgeous!

6:51 PM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Wow, more of those washcloths! Nice colors.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

love the yarn, and the washcloth!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Lovely! That yarn makes me think of piney trees and thick forests!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension