Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Wednesday is "Knit Nite"

and I can't believe I have had these pictures almost a week and am just now getting around to posting them here.
Now....if any of you want your picture off of here JUST say the word and it will be gone FASTER than it went ON!! There were some I didn't use because I didn't think some of you would approve and at the time I wasn't sure I could make changes but I have found that I can! Now if I can just figure out how to group the pictures and my blogging into one post then life will be good.

This group of women that have come together in the Tri-cities area of central Virginia to knit and share means so much to me that I just don't have the words. Some of us knew each other from work or were friends before but we didn't all know each other until now.....My family doesn't understand.But I do. There is something special about these crafty women. Some of them are going to a dying class this coming Saturday and I wish I was going but I want to sit by the lake more. Come fall and THE Fiber Festival then I will miss a weekend away from my beloved lake. I am already saving loose change for that special event.....my first FIBERy weekend!! But that is something good to save for another post.

My baby was 8 today and I will have to share a picture later as I can't find the memory stick but I will and I will share!

Tomorrow we meet again. I look forward to Wednesday and try my best to hurry out of work! I know that one of us will be absent. Sandy is on a mission trip in Mexico and my thoughts and prayers are with her.

See you "chicks with sticks" tomorrow and I have some new sticks to show and I will bring my laptop since our coffeeshop is now an internet cafe'. Some of you may not have seen your picture....

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Allright Emmy...About a wee update. Maybe some lake pictures to tease us. :)

5:19 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

thats supposed to be "how about an update" hehe

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension