Monday, August 01, 2005


Some Lakeknitting going on .....
I decided that I need to share some actual KNITTING on my blog.For the life of me I cannot seem to grasp the concept of posting the pictures and the words together in ONE post. I will be on vacation next week so maybe I will have some time dedicated to this pursuit. In the meantime this is the back of a very special baby sweater I am working on. It is Cherry Tree Hill cotton boucle GUARANTEED not to pill! I don't remember the colorway but I will be sure to share a picture in the daylight so as to see the color better. It is a lovely blue and purple and some other colors in between. It is just perfect for the new baby boy it is intended for. I hope to finish it while on vacation next week. In other knitting news I have a completed sock with the second well on it's way! My first pair ended in a disaster. But that is another story. More tomorrow ...maybe :) Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger paula said...

Hi Emmy,

Thanks for the blog comments! Heh- that's unfortunately not our sock yarn- was some very old koigu that didn't really want to be a scarf! I have to use some of my stash before I start playing with our stuff! (Makes it an inccentive to knit with the boring old yarn though!!)

Anyhow, we dyed a zillion yards of yarn last weekend, so the website will eventually have more choices! ;) after vacation this weekend...

-paula

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Emmy,

I am new to knitting and just found out about your group that knits! I love in Chester and would love to stop by--when do you meet? I found your group on the Chicago Stitchnbitch web-site and it said Thursday nites, but it sounds like you meet on Wednesdays. I would love to meet you! My name is Beth!

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually Live in Chester, but Love too!! Good grief, I am not good at this blogging thing!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension