Wednesday, January 01, 2014

A Time to Ring in the New!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am not understating the facts when I say- "It's been a LONG time". It has been 3 years!! Where does time go??? Well blog or journal? Good or bad here we go...

First of all if I blog and I post pictures that I like then when my laptop dies without backup ( I know! I KNOW!) I will have them. It's been so long I am not even sure that this will work so for my first post/picture here is my best girl in the whole world. I love this little pup with my whole heart. She is my best friend and being the only girls in the family well...we have to stick together.







Let me present MissB! She is a wild and crazy girl and she will snuggle with the best of them! She literally crawled out from under our camper 2 years ago. We later found out that her owners ( the ones  I tried to find) never even looked for her because they thought something ate her!!! She weighed less than 2 pounds then....it would have to be something kinda big to eat her now!! She is the one that does the eating.

Still knitting and still have the best friends in the whole world. I am so lucky. Big knitting weekend looming up in the next few weeks- Can't wait!!

Here's to a wonderful 2014 for each and every one of you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Becky said...

Glad you and Miss B are back!!

9:36 AM  
Blogger emmy said...

Testing comments

10:26 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

So glad to see you back!!!!!

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Beth said...

So glad your blog is back!!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Glad your blog is back :)
Christina

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension