Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Resurrection of the Blog?

Hello??.....Is anyone still out there??? talk about neglect and abandonment! it's not illegal to do those things to a blog? is it??? I better hope not. It has been more than 2 yes TWO years since my last post.....good grief where does the time go. It doesn't seem that long. Anyway I had a great weekend with the some of the girls who just happened to mention that they missed my blog. I am not sure that I have anything new to say but hey! I can catch up. When my laptop died without backup ( I know. I know) I was happy one evening a good while back to realize that many of those pictures were saved right here on this blog. I was very happy about that.


In recent history I am just back from a 3 day weekend at the Outer Banks of North Carolina. We had a great time at the new Knitting Addiction where we were tempted with lots of lovely yarn and the beautiful yarn of Ellyn Cooper. Oh my. Her colors are stunning! I might have needed a few skeins.

My pictures from this trip are few due to the fact that I dropped and broke my camera Halloween night at work. I didn't realize how much I have missed it since I don't have it. I did take a couple of not so great photos with my cell phone so I will share those. It's just not a blog post without some pictures.

One of our favorite places to eat is the Outer Banks Brewery Station. Pam and I dined there when we arrived Thursday night and we ( meaning I) couldn't wait to send a picture on to Becky and Sandy in an effort to get them to hurry up and join us on Friday. ( ok- let's see if I can remember how to put a picture in here.....fingers crossed- here I go)











They brew some really great beers there. I love their crab bisque...so good.

So I guess this is a start and I have a few ideas for future posts. I need to clean up my sidebars and take some pictures of some knitting. Because after all this is STILL a knitting blog. for the most part. I think

Wait! Here is a project that I have been working on. This is a picture of the beginning of the back but I am finished with the back and am almost finished with the two sides so YES here is the knitting content. It IS still a knitting blog. Knit Happy everyone!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Issy said...

It was so good to see you and Pam and Becky and Sandy at Knitting Addiction. Funny that we have to go out of town to bump into each other!!
See you in January.

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'll be darned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the next post in 2012! Just kidding. We have all missed that gift of your stories, I'm lucky, just happen to be in the middle of most of them.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Robin said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! IS IT REALLY YOU??!?? I can hardly believe my eyes when Google Reader reported "1" beside your blog title. It's good to have you back. Miss you!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

What a neat surprise - I drop in to see if you have posted and I was glad to see this. Will we be seeing you at KATL in January?
Christina

2:35 PM  
Blogger SissySees said...

I'm just sick I missed it. We were supposed to be at Kitty Hawk at this very moment, but due to a comedy of errors, here we are, and it will be another 10 days or more before we get there.

Doesn't Thanksgiving at Black Pelican sound great?! Sigh. Next year...

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension