Friday, December 14, 2007

Winter Wonderland

Coffee Swap that is! Certainly is good for getting at least one post a week out of me. I have been reading where parts of the country are being hit by snowstorms and some bloggers that I read are on their THIRD already. I feel guilty. This week has been warm, crazy warm- hitting 80 one day! Good grief it is almost Christmas!!! This is NOT Florida. No heat for me and last night I thought I would HAVE to turn on the AC. But anyway enough of the weather.


My topic this week is:

For many people, Winter is a time of cold weather and snow - and many fun outdoor activities that can only be enjoyed during those times! What's YOUR favorite activity in Winter, and is it even outdoors??


How is easy is this?!! My favorite winter activity is KNITTING!! and no I don't do it outdoors in the winter- spring, summer and fall YES but not in the cold cold. Now I love to knit and be warm and cozy indoors and watch the snowfall. Yes that would be my favorite activity in the winter.



Beautiful yarn purchased at Stitches East, hopefully to be knitted up into a cute vest this WINTER!!

5 Comments:

Blogger jlmack said...

Yay! I'm glad you liked it. I have the second part of your swap... it's so pretty, I bought one for myself, too! I'll try to get you another one of those bars, but it was a limited edition. I may have to wait to go back to Charlottetown to get you one!

I'll send out the second part of the package before the new year. That dishcloth yarn I sent you is lovely. I have a ton of it in my knitting bag!

I did get home last night, thanks. It took some time, but I got here. I was exhausted by the time I got off the plane, but I slept in my old bed last night, which was great.

Have a wonderful holiday and keep your eye on the post box!

~ Janice

12:18 AM  
Blogger jlmack said...

I'm sending out the second part of your swap today... I hope you like it!!

If you have any problems with it (you'll know once you see it...) let me know and I can help you out.

Sorry it won't get to you before the 31, but I will send you the tracking tag so you know that it's on it's way!

Happy New Year!

~ Janice

7:23 AM  
Blogger jlmack said...

I'm glad you liked it! I love Noro, too... it's my favourite yarn! I have a hat, socks, wrist warmers... I would love to make Lizard Ridge on Knitty.

I hope you love the coffee, too.

Take care,

~ janice

8:18 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Hey there Emmy! How are you? I've seen you posting comments, but you haven't blogged yourself in a little while. I hope all is well and you're just busy knitting. Have a lovely weekend. :)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

p.s. You might let Janice know that Liz Aylor [sic] the "Lizard Ridge" blanket designer will be giving a class, I hear, at Yarn Theory (the LYS in Bedford). The owner hasn't given a definite date yet, but I'll let you know when it's scheduled if y'all are interested.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension