I love Coffee...I love ....
Spending time at Smith Mountain Lake and relaxing while I sit here and complete my
Starbucks Swap Questionnaire.....
1. Full name emmy ( I will email you more)
2. Ravelry name Lakeknitter
3. Email address I think you have that :)
4. Blog address (if you have one) http://www.lakeknitter.blogspot.com/
5. Handmade item you desire in the swap (bag, cup cozy, etc.) Seeing as how I cannot resist
a bag- A BAG! any kind is great - knit , sewn, felted- I love bags!
6. Starbucks item you desire (gift card, mug, beans, etc.) You SURPRISE me on this one!
7. Favorite Starbucks beverage/bean I usually buy Breakfast Blend beans and I find
myself ordering ff Caramel Machiatto most often
8. Favorite snack food I love chocolate but this is probably not the best time to send
chocolate to the south! Chex Party mix, nuts- I love most foods!
9. Favorite color(s) Green-,in all of it's shades ( Can you tell?) and blues, purple-
I am most fond and am drawn to bright colors.
10. Favorite fragrance Cinnamon, coffee, grapefruit- no florals
11. What types of things do you like to knit? Everything! Sweaters, shawls,socks
12. Do you spin? Nope
13. Do you dye your own yarn? I have played around with it once or twice.
14. Favorite yarns Anything bright and colorful. I do not like the feel of acrylic.
15. Favorite needles I use my Knitpicks Harmony needles the most then my Denise
16. Do you have any allergies? Cigarettes, cat hair ( if they are all over me)
17. Would you be willing to prepare an angel kit if necessary? I would be willing to assist
an angel by contributing a Starbuck's gift card. I would not be good at doing
the handmaking part of a second package.
18. Do you have any special requests? Nope~ I love a surprise
19. Do you have any pets? No
20. Is your home smoking or nonsmoking? Non Smoking
Well that sums up my Starbuck's Knitting Swap questionnaire. In case you didn't notice I used colors that remind me of the "Happy Forest" yarn I am using on my current favorite project for my answers. I started this in the morning and it has taken me all day! I know. I just couldn't help it but the sun came out and I had to go play. Then a storm came up and I had to go in and watch a movie.
We had a nice 4th here at the lake. There was the usual parade of golf carts and a pig roast. The fireworks last night were first class. Rumor is that one of our fellow campers spent 3500.00 on them. They were that good and I was sad not to have had my camera with me. This picture of Clay was taken a couple of weeks ago. He was not real happy that I did not approve of his dirty face...BOYS!!! Gotta love em!